Mary Lisa served as beauty editor for Mirabella, In Style, and Glamour . . . so if anyone can tell you about the workings of the beauty industry, it's her. Usually most people in these positions go along with the lies and deceptions of the industry, so I give her extra kudos for exposing us to the truths!
In this book you'll learn amazing facts that'll open your eyes such as . . .
- Learn why you can't put any trust in magazing recommendations of beauty and fashion products.
- Learn how when a magazine says makeup is by 'X' brand, it simply is NOT true.
- Learn how "hot" styles, colors, and products have nothing to do with real art, but are just products of large corporate industry machinations.
- Learn how the cosmetics world can literally get away with murder.
- What really goes on backstage at a fashion show.
- Learn that makeup artists use different makeup in their actual work vs. what their lines' sell.
BTW . . . I am in no way connected to this book, nor am I endorsed by or paid by anyone related to this book. My glowing review is because this book is truly a relevant and must read book in anyone's life, especially if you spend money on skincare and cosmetics (this should cover just about everyone!).
So go out and read this book, it'll make for a fun and terrific read . . .
Click HERE to learn more about this book by going to it's website.